GUARANTEED SECURED CHECKOUT WITH:
Lotus Acupressure Mat + Pillow
The Lotus Acupressure Mat & Pillow is made with the earth in mind by using eco-friendly materials.
The mat & pillow cover are both made with a blend of linen and natural cotton which can be removed to be hand-washed. Coconut fiber is used for the cushioning of the mat and the pillow is filled with all natural buckwheat hulls which enable you to redistribute to your desired shape for your personal preference and comfort.
The lotus spikes are made from non-toxic biodegradable HIPS plastic for durability and strength.
Let the ancient art of acupressure help you! Acupressure has been a best-kept secret for pain relief.
What is a Acupressure Mat?
Inspired by the ancient Chinese healing therapy that has been around for thousands of years; over 5000 spikes have been strategically placed on the mat to provide your body with healing benefits.
THE ACUPRESSURE MAT & PILLOW HELPS RELIEVE PAIN AND TENSION, REJUVENATES YOUR BODY ALL IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!
- Pain relief in as little as 15 minutes a day right at home!
- Affordable, one Mat provides countless hours of relief whenever you need it!
- Effectively induces a state of complete relaxation while increasing blood circulation, reducing aches, pain, stress, and tension!
Experience deep relaxation and pain relief in the comfort of your own home with our Lotus Acupressure Mat & Pillow.
Self care every day.
How to use:
Lie down or sit on your bed or couch, for a more intense massage use on the floor
Wear a thin t-shirt or remove clothing
Slowly and gently lie down on your back until you are lying flat
Bend your knees so your lower back in pressed against the Mat
- Start with 15 minutes and work your way up to 30 minutes
Be impressed by the incredible positive effects:
Studies have shown that acupressure mats can have incredible health effects, including the following:
- Reduction of pain and soreness by stimulating production of endorphins which help block pain signals to the brain
- Deeply calming and relaxation
- Reduction of stress and anxiety
- Improved sleep quality
- Increased circulation
- Rejuvenation of the skin
- Improved digestion
- Increased energy levels
- Reduction of cellulite
- Alleviates arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Aids myofascial pain syndrome
- Alleviates sciatica pain
- Faster recovery after workouts
- Lower cortisol levels